- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science
- PhD Candidate (Thesis: Strength Training in Long Distance Triathletes: Does it Improve Performance and/or Decrease Injuries?)
- University Lecturer (University of Notre Dame, Fremantle)
- Australian Strength and Conditioning Coach (Level 1)
- Retul Certified Bike Fitter
Completing a double degree in Physiotherapy and Exercise and Sport Science was a 'no-brainer' for me. For as long as I can remember, I have always had a passion for anatomy and physiology and sport.
Since completing my double degree, I have worked hard to build a bridge between the two fields of sport science/exercise prescription and physiotherapy. I am passionate about educating and encouraging physical activity, especially strength training for both athletes and the general population.
When it comes to physiotherapy and exercise prescription, my aim is to encourage and help anyone achieve their fitness and health goals and help people realise their potential, whether it be doing a push-up or winning a race.
When I am not working, you will see me swimming in the ocean, running, cycling, drinking coffee, talking, eating or laughing.